Our 3D Modeling Team
Here are the people who created 3D models for this project.
The people on our team use all kinds of different programs 3DSmax, Gmax, Maya, Blender, and even a few others.
All that said for anyone just getting started we suggest that you look into learning Blender.
- What all you need and where to find them.
- Importing and Exporting mdl files.
What I had someone contact me having prolems getting addons to work with Blender 2.8, There for I created this video hopling to help others with setting up addons for Blender 2.8
Starting to learn Blender
How to . . . . .
- Move around the camera view
- Move, rotate, scale objects
- Toggle from object to edit mode
- Select objects, verts, edges, and faces
- Inset face edges
- Exxtrude faces
Editing a Model/Mesh
- Turning a Cube into a Rocket
- Turning a Rocket into an Arrow
- Chopping up a model/mesh
- Texturing a Model
- Linking and Unlinking models/meshes to the base (Parent/Arura Base)
- Creating and Texturing a Adobe Building
- Creating Aurora Base
- Creating a Walkmesh
Blender 2.8 has given us a new tab and UV workspace. This video shows you what UVs are, how geometry unwraps, how to unwrap objects, and how to use seams. We also discuss how to see and select individual faces in both windows so you can see where your uvs are on the flat view and model simultaneously.
Blender 2.8 has a whole new animation workspace that streamlines the animation production work flow. This video shows you how to set keyframes, move them, delete them, choose what to keyframe, graph editor and interpolation modes, and where to set the frame rate.
By: Grant Abbitt
I give a basic but detailed overview and guide to sculpting within Blender
I go throught each brush in detail:
I also give lots of hints, tips and tricks to help you with you sculpting and know when to use each brush